Beat my weaknesses: Dynamic Programming
Hi there, how about your quarantine life? I’m not bad, because I’m using the time to learn something. Today, I learned Dynamic Programming. In programming, Dynamic Programming is a powerful technique that allows one to solve different types of problems in time O(n^2) or O(n^3) for which a naive approach would take exponential time.
- it’s terrible title.
- Just do DP.
- I couldn’t implement the program without using DP array.
House Robber II
- The graph became to a circle from linear.
- Calculate with first element removed.
- Calculate with last element removed.
- get maximum value from these results.